Naples Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Naples Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Naples, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Naples yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Naples here.

Pet Businesses in Naples

Bring Fido is looking for the best veterinarians, pet sitters, groomers, and other pet professionals in Naples to recommend in our new 'Local Resources' section. If you know of a really great business that should be included, please reply to this post or send me an email at kara@bringfido.com. Thanks!

Originally posted by Kara from Boston, MA, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

Pet Sitters/Dog Walkers

you should definitly include Allstar Petsitters in Naples, FL. the two owners Greg and Maron are students that started this business themselves. they are licensed, bonded, and insured. they took care of my dog while i was gone for two weeks. i couldnt have been happier. they are the nicest young guys. they even provided me with a very professional consultation to meet my pup and i before the actual sitting. and they give all new customers their 1st visit for freeee!!! cant beat it......

highly recommended!!!

Posted by Mary Kelley Kahaly from Naples, FL, US
February 3, 2009 5:48 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.