New Orleans Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the New Orleans Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about New Orleans, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to New Orleans yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in New Orleans here.

Dog Friendly Restaurants

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in New Orleans where I can join my owner for dinner? Post your suggestion in the restaurant section now and you could win a $25.00 Restaurant.com gift certificate. There's a new winner every day! http://www.bringfido.com/restaurant/post/

Originally posted by Rocco (the dog) from Winter Park, FL, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

Dog Friendly Restaurants

I like going to Lucy's Retired Surfer Bar with my owner. We have to sit outside at the sidewalk tables. The waitresses there are super nice though. Even though my owner always brings my fold up water bowl they always bring out a real nice one for me and keep it full of good cold water. The Sunday brunch is good, I get bites all the time, and though I'm not old enough to drink yet (I'm only 6) my owner seems to really enjoy the Bloody Mary's.

Posted by Anchor from Metairie, LA, US
October 14, 2011 1:32 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.