Savannah Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Savannah Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Savannah, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Savannah yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Savannah here.

Dog Friendly Restaurants

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Savannah where I can join my owner for dinner? Post your suggestion in the restaurant section now and you could win a $25.00 Restaurant.com gift certificate. There's a new winner every day! http://www.bringfido.com/restaurant/post/

Originally posted by Rocco (the dog) from Winter Park, FL, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

2Westies in Savannah

Huey's on the River in Savannah is the place to go. We had a table out front where we watched the boats come in, heard and saw people singing,and playing a guitar, and of course all the people who stopped to talk about the beautiful Westies. The 2Westies were brought a large water bowl with a slice of lemon on the side.(too cute) The shrimp and grits is something I will crave till I return again. We also went out to Tybee Island to eat at The Crab Shack. This place is very pet friendly! Other people had there dogs with them,but theres cats everywhere, tropical birds in the gift shop, and even a alligator pond. The food was plentyful but bland.

Posted by 2Westies from Crossett, AR, US
June 25, 2010 7:48 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.