Tel Aviv Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Tel Aviv Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Tel Aviv, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Tel Aviv yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Tel Aviv here.

Pet Businesses in Tel Aviv

Bring Fido is looking for the best veterinarians, pet sitters, groomers, and other pet professionals in Tel Aviv to recommend in our new 'Local Resources' section. If you know of a really great business that should be included, please reply to this post or send me an email at kara@bringfido.com. Thanks!

Originally posted by Kara from Boston, MA, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

TLV

Hi

I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room. It is also more convenient it lets you feel a part of the city opposed to feeling like a tourist. There are many companies for short-term rental in tel aviv.
I'm happy to recommend one company that provides professional service.
They have clean and beautiful apartments and they are very nice people who love to help, honest and will be happy to assist you with recommendations to good restaurants and nightlife.

Company Name TLV2GO - Holiday apartments and short term rentals in Tel Aviv
+972-548138700

Good luck

Posted by david from Tel Aviv, IL
September 20, 2010 5:04 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.