Key West Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Key West Forum on December 30, 2009 5:48 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Key West, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Key West yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Key West here.

Vacation in June 2010

Have 2 daughters (13 yr old and 2 year Bichon/Shih-Tzu). Planning to travel to Key West, FL in June 2010 and would like recommendation(s)regarding: Pet Friendly Lodging and Pet Activities. Little one stayed one week at Petsmart Hotel (Tampa), Wonderful Experience!!! Would very much like to take her with us.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time

Originally posted by Alicia from Miami, FL, US
December 30, 2009 5:48 p.m.

Replies

Pet friendliness is wanning in Key west

I am staying in Key West now and for the next 5 weeks. Lots of hotels and some bed and breakfasts on petfriendly.com. We are staying at the Sheraton Suites since we have an english lab girl. But for your small dogs there are loads.

Posted by Margaret from Chicago, IL, US
January 3, 2010 1 p.m.

Vacation in March

Hi - I'm taking my yellow lab with me to Key West and staying at the Sheraton Suites too. Any advice for my stay? Im interested in any information on short term dog sitting in case we want to head out to dinner as well. Thanks!

Posted by Shelley from Freeport, NY, US
March 1, 2010 8 p.m.

condo for chihuahua??

I am looking for a beachfront condo...we need a full kitchen. But having a very hard time finding one that is pet friendly..any help appreciated

Posted by Gail from texas
March 11, 2010 3:35 p.m.

Ambrosia - Flemming Street

We have stayed at this property several times and very nice. Pet Friendly.

Lots of pet friendly restaurants too. you might want to check out bringfido.com as well for restaurant recommendations.

Posted by Vicki from Aurora, IL, US
March 28, 2010 3:51 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.