Florida Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Florida Forum on April 26, 2010 5:49 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Florida, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Florida yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Florida here.

HELP! Need a vacation in FL & need to take the pooches

Please help... my husband & I have 3 wonderful, but big (all 75 to 90 lbs) dogs (ages 5 to 11) and are in need of a vacation. We can't find anyone (who we trust) to take care of the pooches and we haven't been anywhere in over 5 years. Any recommendations? We're pretty open about where we go, as we just want to get away somewhere. Help please! Oh... did I mention.. budget friendly is a necessity.

Originally posted by Jennifer from Naples, FL, US
April 26, 2010 5:49 p.m.

Replies

Pet Friendly Town

Try Mt Dora FL. About an hour from Orlando. It is one of the most pet-friendly towns. Motels, Restaurants, stores etc. Second Sunday of each month is Paws for Mt Dora. One Friday (Can't remember which) Is Yappy Friday. Call Chamber for info. Good Luck

Posted by Howard from The Villages, FL
November 20, 2010 1:41 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.