Dubai Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Dubai Forum on January 8, 2011 1:43 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Dubai, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Dubai yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Dubai here.

Pet friendly apartments

Hi. I'm looking for a pet-friendly apartment to rent long-term in Dubai; if anyone has any contacts for this, I'd be very grateful. Thanks very much.

Originally posted by Sophie from Kuala Lumpur, MY
January 8, 2011 1:43 a.m.

Replies

Pet friendly apartments

Sophie, did you ever find a suitable apartment that allows pets? We are moving from Istanbul to Dubai with two dogs and a cat and I'm starting to get nervous about finding a place to accommodate us while we wait on our sea shipment and furniture. We'll need a short term lease for about 6 to 8 weeks. Best, Leslie

Posted by Leslie from Atlanta, GA, US
August 9, 2011 4:23 a.m.

Watchout!

My parents live in Dubai and their neighbours had to move house after other neighbours claimed. Some of the cultures there have a real fear of dogs so it can be really tricky to find the right place, place is gets mega hot in the summer!

Posted by Nina from Sydney, AU
August 9, 2011 7:49 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.