Essaouira Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Essaouira Forum on May 12, 2012 8:11 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Essaouira, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Essaouira yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Essaouira here.

living in morocco with my Aussie

I am considering buying a second home in Essaouira, Morocco that may become a full time residence. I have traveled to Morocco three times over the year know a good bit of French and Arabic love the country and the people and of course the food. Would like to get a small home in the medina with ocean views. Have read the regulations about bringing dogs to Morocco but was curious about the reception I (my Auusie) would receive. She is a beautiful people/dog friendly Aussie. Loves to interact with other people and is great around small kids--her two best friends she grew up with since 9 weeks (she's 3 1/2) are of Moroccan descent and are now 5 and 7 yrs of age--they adore her. But some blogs I read suggest her friendliness might not be appreciated. Also would she be allowed on any parts of the beach? Any thoughts/insight would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by jeff from Old Saybrook, CT, US
May 12, 2012 8:11 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.