Flying With Dogs Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Flying With Dogs Forum on February 27, 2013 10:34 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Flying With Dogs, please post a reply.

Flying pets from USA to Coppenhagen, Denmark

We're moving to Sweden and will be flying into Coppenhagen with our 2 pets. Just wondering if anyone can please give us some advice on the process?
Is it worth using a pet relocation company? Or should I just call the airline and do it myself?
If anyone has gone from the USA to Denmark, your help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Originally posted by Ally from Irvine, CA, US
February 27, 2013 10:34 a.m.

Replies

Same here!

Hi!

I noticed your post since I will be doing the same thing in August. Did you already fly your dogs?

I will be flying mine from Washington D.C and to Copenhagen, and then I'll be bringing her over to Sweden since that's where I'm from. I've been living abroad for a few years now.

In case you didn't already do the trip, did you decide on whether or not to use a pet moving company? I'll be doing it by myself. I already booked a ticket for myself and I've booked the dog onto the plane, and now I'm trying to prepare for the rest!

Jannie
egoopinion@hotmail.com

Posted by Jannie from Washington, DC, US
May 15, 2013 12:57 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.