Massachusetts Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Massachusetts Forum on March 17, 2013 4:39 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Massachusetts, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Massachusetts yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Massachusetts here.

Birthday party Dog Show

Does anyone know of a travelling dog show? My daughter loves dogs and wants a dog party. Unfortunately, we cannot have a dog due to allergies but I thought for one day if could be super fun. Her birthday is early June. thanks!

Originally posted by Kerry from North Andover, MA, US
March 17, 2013 4:39 p.m.

Replies

Looking too!

LOL my twins want doggie guests as entertainment at their party this summer and I have had no luck. One dog trainer with a youtube video of a party never got back to me, and I am playing phone tag with a sled dog company. There seem to be animal shelters up by you that do parties, maybe that would work for you guys. None by me so we are still trying to figure it out!

Posted by Carol from Westborough
May 3, 2013 11:10 a.m.

Anyone found anyway to rent puppies

My daughter wants a dog party and I saw something on the Today show, anything in Boston.

Posted by Angie from Bedford, MA, US
August 12, 2015 1:29 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.