Naples Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Naples Forum on August 5, 2013 7:04 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Naples, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Naples yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Naples here.

Renting with a pet

I am a reporter with The Naples Daily News doing a story on people who are renting or trying to rent a place with pets. Please call me at 239-263-4775 or e-mail me at june.fletcher@naplesnews.com if you have a story you'd like to share (will need your name and hometown and a way to contact you).

Originally posted by June from Naples, FL, US
August 5, 2013 7:04 a.m.

Replies

Dog policies?

June - We have been trying for 2 years to rent a property in Naples for a month or two in the winter. we have a 60 lb yellow lab who went through the Guide Dogs Canada training program, so she is perfectly trained and doesn't bark. we have had no luck. seems everyone has a 30-pound dog limit. Did you find any place that would accept a beautiful mid-sized dog in your research for your article last year?
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Posted by Melanie from Burlington, ON, CA
March 6, 2015 4:20 a.m.

Renting w/a big dog

My husband & I would like to rent in Naples before we buy a house. I have an 80lb. Lab. I am nervous about not finding a place. Have you had any luck?

Posted by Eileen Goldsmith from Roslyn Heights, NY US
January 8, 2016 2:22 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.