International Pet Travel Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the International Pet Travel Forum on September 6, 2013 3:01 p.m.. If you can help with this question about International Pet Travel, please post a reply.

Transoorting an old laborador from brazil to Canada

Hello,

We have a beautiful laborador who is almost 13 years old. We adopted him here in Brazil and we are facing the possibility of moving back to Canada very soon. Our problem is our dog is too old to be sedated and I would really love a way to be with him while he is traveling. Of course, I'm assuming he is too large to travel in the cabin with us.

Any ideas? Leaving him here is not an option. He has already been abandoned 3 times and I love him like my child.

We have looked into private jets but do not have the kind of money for the ones we have looked at.

Please help! I'm getting desperate!

Thank you!

Originally posted by Natasha from Belo Horizonte, BR
September 6, 2013 3:01 p.m.

Replies

Washington, D.C. To Rome

Hi I have the same problem different countries. What did you do???
Please help! Thank you,
Nicole

Posted by Nicole from Washington, D.C.
January 19, 2014 4:22 a.m.

How did you do it?

Hello, Natasha! I wanted to ask how did you deal with getting your dog to Canada? I've been searching for options, even considered cruise ships, but did not find anything. If you could solve it safely would be happy to hear from you

Posted by Elena from Belo Horizonte, BR
September 18, 2015 11:41 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.