Chippewa Falls Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Chippewa Falls Forum on October 1, 2013 11:10 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Chippewa Falls, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Chippewa Falls yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Chippewa Falls here.

Pet-hostile Communities to Avoid

I have learned that some communities in this area, such as Bloomer for example, either won't allow or heavily restrict certain dogs based on their breed type and/or physical appearance with no regard for the actual behavior of the animal.
Could a list be put on this website that indicates pet hostile communities that use breed-specific legislation in the Chippewa Falls area? This would be a useful reference of locations for us to avoid in our travels with our pets.
Not only would it be unsettling to be harassed and discriminated against on our vacation, but I would prefer to avoid putting any money I might be spending into communities such as these.
Thank you.

Originally posted by Bowser from Bend, OR, US
October 1, 2013 11:10 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.