Beirut Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Beirut Forum on December 23, 2013 9:50 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Beirut, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Beirut yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Beirut here.

Mrs

My husband and I have just retired to Beirut from the UK, with our dog, and finding it very difficult to find safe walks for our dog. Our dog is a very small pedigree Blue Staffy, and very friendly and loves all dogs and humans. He is only 15 months old and used to the UK where he can wag his tail and say hello and everyone loves him back. In the UK he won many cups at Crufts, he is the perfect specimen of his breed. Our poor dog can not understand why when he wags his tail at everyone, they all ignore him., here in Lebanon,, it's only been 10 days here, I say to him, "It's alright boy, your a good boy, don't be sad" he looks at me because he doesn't understand. Right now I take him along a pavement I found by the army in Jouneih.

Originally posted by Donna from Beirut, LB
December 23, 2013 9:50 a.m.

Replies

Any response?

Hi, Donna - have you found any good places? I may have to move my dog to Beirut with me and I'm very worried about finding her a good place.

I'd love to chat by email melyn.mckay@gmail.com

Posted by Melyn from Juba
February 7, 2014 3:26 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.