Flying With Dogs Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Flying With Dogs Forum on July 30, 2014 6:48 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Flying With Dogs, please post a reply.

Traveling with Pets

I just moved from the States to Yangon Myanmar and took my two cats and dog. I was unsure of how to go about doing it. I finally found ANA (All Nippon Air) based out of Tokyo. It costs $400 per pet and you can have as many pets as you want. At least that is what they told me. Anyway I had 3 of them. They were extremely helpful all along the way from making the bookings, to checking the pets in, taking care of them and during the pick up. I had a 12 hour layover in Tokyo which I was really worried about with the animals. I was not allowed to see them during this time. But someone from ANA met me as soon as I got off the plane and asked they pets names and some basic info about them. She was assigned to look after them the entire night. They made it to Yangon safe and sound. I would high recommend them and I WILL definitely be flying with them again!

Originally posted by Tobias from Boynton Beach, FL, US
July 30, 2014 6:48 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.