Overland Park Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Overland Park Forum on August 5, 2014 6:15 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Overland Park, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Overland Park yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Overland Park here.

Behavior question

I have a 4 month old aussie puppy. I got him from a breeder, show, and judge of aussies that we have known for a long time . We had an aussie that we got from her for 13 years. He was the greatest. My new puppy likes every one but me. He will take treats from me but if I try to pet him he backs off or moves away. Outside he stays away from me. He gives every one the wiggle butt and wants to play with them but not me. My breeder and my friend next door who works in the k-9 field say I should hurry and go puppy traing with him. How will this help me and him get close? I will be so embarrassed at class when he won't come or sit because he is fearful of me. Thanks for any ideas or advice. My email: Larry.j62@me .com

Originally posted by Larry from Overland Park, KS, US
August 5, 2014 6:15 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.