Flying With Dogs Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Flying With Dogs Forum on September 8, 2014 12:24 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Flying With Dogs, please post a reply.

Overreaction!!

I enjoy traveling with my dog. I feel like I have as much right to do it as you do. I only go to places that I have verified that dogs are allowed. I feel the patio thing is an overreaction. The people who will be dining out with their dogs are people who take really good care of them. They will not be smelly or so poorly groomed that hair will be flying everywhere. None of us can get out way all of the time. I think that everyone should have a choice. You can eat outside with the dog or not. You can eat at restaurants that allow dogs or not. Its your choice. Dont ruin it for the people who enjoy being with their pets in this way.

Posted by Melinda from Manchester, GB
September 8, 2014 12:24 a.m.

Replies

EVERYONE HAS CHOICES

Linda, you have a choice to not go to the few places that do allow pets. There are a lot more options to not be around pet dogs or cats and you don't have to be so rude about it. At least the owners and their pets are more polite and less likely to complain if you were to be wearing a perfume or exhumed a body odor that smelled bad, or flicked your hair into someone's face. It is a fact that humans have had animals around since prehistory and it's not going to change. So do everyone a favor and stay away from us animal lovers.

Posted by Helen from New York, NY, US
September 14, 2014 7:05 p.m.

Feel Sorry

I feel so sorry for you. Animals, especially dogs, are better friends and companions than people and you are missing out on one of the greatest and most satisfying relationships we humans have the privilege to experience. And for your information, all animals who fly whether in cargo or in cabin, must have a health certificate indicating that they have been vaccinated, are healthy and are free from parasites. As someone else indicated, you have a multitude of choices if you hate animals so much - animal lovers do not. You sound like one unhappy person - I suggest you get a dog and see how happy you can be. Bet you hate children, too! Oh well, the world doesn't revolve around you, we are not in it alone, and it actually would be a better place if people like you did not exist. Which brings me to my final point, it is a scientific fact that animals, especially dogs and cats, increase human mortality. It is also a scientific fact that unhappy humans have a lower life expectancy. Guess you have no desire to live a long, and happy life.

Posted by Susan from Pensacola, Florida
September 15, 2014 12:23 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.