International Pet Travel Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the International Pet Travel Forum on July 11, 2015 5:23 a.m.. If you can help with this question about International Pet Travel, please post a reply.

Getting my dog from Australia to canada

Hey everyone!
I have been living in Australia for the last four years, and bought my beautiful dog while I've been here. I'm now moving home to canada, and am trying to find the best way to get her there. She is about 23 kg, so she is to big to travel in cabin. Ive spoken with several airlines, which have all referred me to a company like jet pets to fly her, as oppose to her flying with the airline. I've contacted jetpets and they gave me a quote of $4000 (WOW!). Of course if this is my only option i will have to pay this amount, but I was hoping someone knows of an airline that would book her with me, or a cheaper way I haven't came across of getting her there. I'm suppose to be leaving in August so this is a pretty urgent matter for me! I have been trying to find a cheaper way for months. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Originally posted by Emily from Cobourg, ON, CA
July 11, 2015 5:23 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.