New York Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the New York Forum on October 11, 2015 7:19 a.m.. If you can help with this question about New York, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to New York yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in New York here.

Afghan Hound needs groomer

Hello,
Our groomer.. got ill and she can no longer groom me. My mommy has tried so hard.. But We keep finding groomers that hurt me. The last one nicked me so many times, burned me.. Ouch. All i did was poop.. poop.. My hinny is so sore. I have this big gash on the side of my neck.. Mommy's taking me to the vet.. to make sure I'm all right.

So does anyone know of a compassionate groomer with sharp well maintained tools? Were In Staten Island .. were willing to travel up to an hour.. O YES.. MOMMY has to be present. NO more unattended.. (When my mommy is present.. I don't get hurt)
Mommy is designing a doggie grooming area in our new home. SO if anyone wants to come to US let us know.

Originally posted by Pauline from Staten Island, NY, US
October 11, 2015 7:19 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.