Suggestions/Feedback Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Suggestions/Feedback Forum on May 1, 2016 2:29 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Suggestions/Feedback, please post a reply.

Movies with Dogs

We were just taking about going to the movies and our Corgi pup looked up at us. (Insert aww...) I started thinking that it would be cool to go to the movies with her. Indoor movies might be difficult to set up but old-school Drive-Ins could work! Think about it if they had an outside lounge/eating area for us along with a play area for the pooches to tire them out before the movie. Of course a properly set up "Poop Deck" area would be required as well.
We've been checking out this site since we got her and I thought I'd give it a shot. Apparently the Warwick Drive-In in NY welcomes dogs!! A little far for a quick evening for us but it will probably be a destination trip. Not sure of their arrangement, but if you are in the area please check them out and let everyone know.
Drive-Ins are fading away, and it seems if the remaining ones welcomed pets it might help. How cool would it be to enjoy a movie with the whole family?!?

Originally posted by Darren from East Hartford, CT, US
May 1, 2016 2:29 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.