All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Wonder Bar Yappy Hour1213 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park, NJ, US, 07712-0000
Wonder Bar Yappy Hour has received a rating of 5.0 out of 5 bones by 12 dog owners on BringFido.
- More than one year ago.Thank You Wonder Bar More than one year ago.Thank You Wonder Bar
2nd Time there had a great time my puppy loved it. Nice people, nice dogs and Great Wonder Bar Staff. Great place to take your dog. Friday evening we both get to unwind or as per my puppy, wind up till you drop playing with other dogs.
- More than one year ago.amazing!! More than one year ago.amazing!!
As always there's pros and cons about this place. It is truly a great place to let your dog free and run around as you sit there and enjoy a nice cold drink lol... On the downside there are these little dogs that are never controlled. They go around fighting the big dogs and wouldn't not leave them alone. The smaller dog owners should be well aware of how to take care of their dogs. But over all this place is great! I have to huge poodles lol so it's the perfect place for them to unwind too lol
- More than one year ago.Awesome, Awesome, Awesome More than one year ago.Awesome, Awesome, Awesome
Let me say it one more time, an awesome place to being your dog and chill out. Please note, the Wonder Bar prefers your dog to be off leash and if you want to eat, it's in a separate area from your dog. I found it a little hard to keep an eye on my dog while eating, but it was fine. Dogs aren't allowed any food. It gets hot in the middle of the day, but your dog can cool off in the 2 pools. It might be nice to go there after the sun sets as there aren't many shady areas to cool off.
- More than one year ago.A Great Time for All More than one year ago.A Great Time for All
I saw reviews on this place that said dogs snatched food off other people's tables! Not True! The outside food area is separate from the dogs. In the dog area you can drink (plastic cups, though) but no food. There is also a dog run for those who are too energetic. Tuesday night is for small dogs and Thursday night for big dogs. We happened to be there on thursday, and there were a number of small dogs for mine to mingle with. It was really a great atmosphere and safety for dogs and their human companions was stressed. Hope to get down there again soon.
- More than one year ago.Good fun for pets and their people More than one year ago.Good fun for pets and their people
Just went this past weekend and we LOVED it. Food was very basic (hotdogs/hamburgers/ etc.) with just a few items on the menu but it was delicious. Drinks were tasty and well made. Staff was friendly and there was "security" for the dogs keeping a eye on things too lol. Our pup had a great time and everyone there seemed to be dog lovers. We will be back for sure!!!
- More than one year ago.Awsome so worth the 1 hour drive More than one year ago.Awsome so worth the 1 hour drive
Such a great time. There are so many dogs with so many different personalities. From shy dogs that sit on their owners laps to outgoing ones that will go to everyone. My two dogs enjoyed it and this is a definite repeat. Also they got 3 dollar yuengling during hour and decent food. It's just a little tricky eating.
- More than one year ago.Not to be missed! More than one year ago.Not to be missed!
My husband and I stumbled upon yappy hour by accident - it was awesome! The dogs are loose and just mingle around the outdoor bar area. Everyone was super friendly and I loved that thye had dog biscuits in bowls at the bar for you to feed the crowd!
- More than one year ago.Awesome! More than one year ago.Awesome!
Yappy hour is the best for both you and your dog. It is a safe place for them to be, the dogs have constant access to fresh water and 2 small pools to cool down. The employees are always keeping an eye out on everyone and they are all dog lovers. I'll see you there!
- More than one year ago.Great Place More than one year ago.Great Place
I wish there were more places like this throughout the state. I went once, and just loved it and cannot wait to go back again with more friends!
- More than one year ago.Want more places like this!! More than one year ago.Want more places like this!!
Was here on a Saturday afternoon. It seems they change the days depending on the time of year. This was WONDERFUL! We caught them on a day they were doing an adoption event which added to the fun. They had kiddie pools for the dogs to swim in along with a great dog run, all the dogs could socialize freely while you grabbed a beer- burger etc... just fabulous!!! Wish there were more places like it. SO MUCH FUN FOR ALL!
- More than one year ago.Love it More than one year ago.Love it
I loved this so much last year.. I hope they bring it back for 2010
- More than one year ago.a great place! More than one year ago.a great place!
Great crowd, very friendly dogs and people!