All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Carmel BeachOcean Ave & Scenic Rd, Carmel, CA, US, 93922
Carmel Beach has received a rating of 4.9 out of 5 bones by 14 dog owners on BringFido.
- May. 11, 2017My Dog's Favorite Place May. 11, 2017My Dog's Favorite Place
I bring my dog here on most weekends and she loves it. We prefer to go in the mornings when there are less people and more dogs, but any time is a great time to visit.
- Apr. 29, 20175 Apr. 29, 20175
WOOF, WOOF (that is AWESOME & FANTASTIC!!) Cara & Matt had a good time too. Well behaved pups welcomed off leash as well as behaved pup owners who pick up their poop (poop bags are plentiful at station). Bathroom in the big parking lot. On the day we went (Friday) there were a lot off people and dogs, but everyone was friendly. Seems like a mixture of tourists and locals.
- More than one year ago.Happy Tails Spa Day More than one year ago.Happy Tails Spa Day
My Wife and I have a German Rottweiler only 5 months old who absolutely Love this place! We will try and come down every weekend rain or shine! their is always a dog to play with! Downtown Ocean Ave Stores are also pet friendly so while you buy a coffee or grab a bite to eat you wont have to worry about leaving your dog in the Crate. Beach also Provides Tennis Balls, and Bags to clean up and keep the beach clean. Locals know us now and we always feel like we are at home. Have never had an unpleasant experience. Parking is free and you don't have to worry about the meters.
- More than one year ago.Perfection More than one year ago.Perfection
The sand at this beach is so soft and clean! And there are off-leash dogs EVERYWHERE. So many dogs! We had such a great time, wish we lived closer so we could come here every day instead of the dog park we usually go to.
- More than one year ago.Storybook dog beach! More than one year ago.Storybook dog beach!
Carmel is a storybook city, and so is its dog beach. This is a pristine, safe place to let your well-behaved dog run loose and play. My Lab mix went silly in the surf, while I beach combed nearby. At one point, I actually spotted humpback whales feeding at the point past Pebble Beach! Everyone at the beach the day we visited seemed to be expert, friendly dog people, who welcomed my dog when he ran up to greet them. We had a wonderful day on the beach, culminating in the town's sunset viewing ritual. I plan to visit again, and stay in Carmel.
- More than one year ago.Tired Cecil More than one year ago.Tired Cecil
WOW - we are soooooo glad we went to Carmel - Dog Town USA - July 28-31, 2015. Carmel Beach is the dog dream - off leash, friendly, tiring, fun, fun, fun and caring dog parents every where. If you haven't gone, go, you will not regret it. And BTW a great place to stay with Fido - Carmel River Inn, see our comments on lodging in Carmel area, also check out our restaurant comments - Cafe Stravaganza
- More than one year ago.Best Place Around More than one year ago.Best Place Around
Cannot say enough how great it was to bring our 4 month old lab puppy to this wonderful beach. He ran in the surf, chased other dogs and wore himself out. Slept like a champ. Best place on Earth to take your puppy and socialize him!
- More than one year ago.5 Bones & 4 Paws Up! More than one year ago.5 Bones & 4 Paws Up!
This beach is doggie heaven! Lots of friendly people & pups to play with and plenty of space to run. Beautiful beach, too. Our dog LOVES it here.. A+++
- More than one year ago.my dogs new haven!! More than one year ago.my dogs new haven!!
This place was absolutely gorgeous and SO much fun for my pup! I was worried when I read it was leash free but I felt very safe taking my little guy off his leash there. He ran so hard that he passed out in the sand! A must see place!
- More than one year ago.Great! More than one year ago.Great!
This beach is always a great place for dogs and their people. Lots of opportunities to meet new furry friends.
- More than one year ago.Nice Time! More than one year ago.Nice Time!
This is a beautiful beach for both pooch and owner. The sand is very fine and the surf is wonderful. Large beach area with bluffs. No fence, so I didn't feel I could really trust my dog to stay off the golf course or out of peoples suntanning areas. I kept my pup on a 25 ft light leash and she had a ball! Other dogs were great and even the sea birds seems to be having fun with the case games.
- More than one year ago.best place in Monterey County for off-leash galavanting. More than one year ago.best place in Monterey County for off-leash galavanting.
Tip-top. Best place to take your pups in MRY county hands-down. Off-leash fun.
- More than one year ago.WOOHOOO!! More than one year ago.WOOHOOO!!
HAPPY PUPPY!!!!!! It was low tide when we went so there was SOOOOO much off leash romping to be done! Every other dog we encountered was friendly and ready to play, and all the humans were nice too! If you are visiting Carmel and have some non friendly dog adventure planned - take the pup here for an hour or so - he/she will be so tired from all the play they won't care that you're gone! LOVED IT!! 5+++ bones!
- More than one year ago.Off Leash Heaven More than one year ago.Off Leash Heaven
The best of both worlds-off leash for dogs and absolute beauty for people. A wide expanse of beach for the dogs to enjoy the surf or explore at the base of the bluffs. The bluffs to keep them safe from the street and (mostly) off the golf courses. Free parking, clean restrooms and stairs at certain points along the beach.