Carolina Pines Community Dog Park
- LizJul. 31, 2019Great shade, not great for small dogs
- Lots of shade trees
- Separate, ample area for small dogs
- Good parking
- No waste bags
- No water (not in the small dog area, at least, didn’t go into the big dog area because it was occupied by at least eight big dogs)
- Only thing in the small dog area was one picnic table with two benches on either side
- No other small dogs, probably because the small dog area isn’t very welcoming compared to the big dog area, so everyone goes to another park
- AllieApr. 1, 2019Great park!
We stopped quickly to visit this dog park and the dogs loved it. Plenty of room to run around on wood chips. Only issue was finding the actual dog park parts go past the community center and baseball fields and it’s on your right off the parking lot! Water available for them too which was a nice bonus!
- MahjeMar. 18, 2019Amazing Place And Plenty Of Room
My dog always has fun at this park and she even started to recognize dogs that we see.
- ChandlerSep. 24, 2018Very good dog park
Large open area. Plenty of water, plus I kiddie pool for soaking. Just about the whole park was shaded. Good owners who pay attention to their dogs.