Carolina Pines Community Dog Park
- LizJul. 31, 2019Great shade, not great for small dogs
- Lots of shade trees
- Separate, ample area for small dogs
- Good parking
- No waste bags
- No water (not in the small dog area, at least, didn’t go into the big dog area because it was occupied by at least eight big dogs)
- Only thing in the small dog area was one picnic table with two benches on either side
- No other small dogs, probably because the small dog area isn’t very welcoming compared to the big dog area, so everyone goes to another park
- AllieApr. 1, 2019Great park!
We stopped quickly to visit this dog park and the dogs loved it. Plenty of room to run around on wood chips. Only issue was finding the actual dog park parts go past the community center and baseball fields and it’s on your right off the parking lot! Water available for them too which was a nice bonus!
- MahjeMar. 18, 2019Amazing Place And Plenty Of Room
My dog always has fun at this park and she even started to recognize dogs that we see.
- ChandlerSep. 24, 2018Very good dog park
Large open area. Plenty of water, plus I kiddie pool for soaking. Just about the whole park was shaded. Good owners who pay attention to their dogs.
- SelenaMore than a year agoBest of the Best
By far the greatest dog park I've been to. Owners are well aware of what's going on. We do get the occasional aggressive dogs that try to bite every dog and claim territory but owners are quick to stop and take home. Great place to start getting your dogs used to others. My two dogs love to run around with all the other dogs. Everyone's so friendly and hearing dogs stories is always nice :)
- SarahMore than a year agoBetter for large dogs
This is a very nice shady park, but better suited to large dogs. That park is open and has a lot of seating and room to run. The small dog part however, was pretty much covered with branches perfect for poking out eyes and large roots for tripping over. And I didn't see any waste bags, which I thought was a little unusual.
- Griffin N.More than a year agoSpacious Park
We recently moved to the Raleigh area and we instantly fell in love with this park. Our 2 dogs love the amount of space here. Owners are friendly and responsible. By far the best park in the Raleigh area.
- JessicaMore than a year agoLove this park!
I drive almost 20 miles to get to this park because I think it's great and don't want to have to have a "membership" to the exclusive Cary dog park. The space is large and shaded. There is plenty of room for the dogs to run and do various activities. The people and dogs who visit here are generally great. The person who wrote the bad review must have gone on a bad day. While I think that there are people who go and sit and don't watch their dogs, I've seen that at all dog parks. There are plenty of responsible and involved owners who do mind their dogs behavior. I have a flexible schedule and go at all times and days. Some days it is crazier than others. You can never predict who will show up. However, the majority of the people who are regulars are very responsible and everyone helps to keep the park clean and stocked with bags. There is always a chance of a dog fight at a dog park....THEY ARE DOGS
- BeckyMore than a year agoBest dog park
I like the people and the dogs at this park. There's almost always at least ten dogs. Plenty of space and well-kept!
- AmandaMore than a year agosuper dog playground
I have an Australian Shepherd (Holly) who loves to run. I love bringing Holly to the dog park a few times a week. I like the fact that a Holly can flat out run and play with other dogs. I also like that there are dogs of all sizes that come so Holly can play with dogs that make her feel comfortable
- MattMore than a year agoLarge shady park
We're local, but bring Fredthedog here several times a week. The park is almost 4 acres large, with two smaller areas set aside for smaller dogs or those who need some alone time. Lots of shade from tall trees, and a mulch covered ground that's well cared for by the park's volunteers.
It's a very friendly park, but does get a bit crowded on weekends. Plenty of water buckets and picnic tables too. Easy access off the interstate for those passing by.