All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Westridge-Canyonback Wilderness Park17500 Mulholland Dr, Los Angeles, CA, US, 90071
Westridge-Canyonback Wilderness Park has received a rating of 4.7 out of 5 bones by 6 dog owners on BringFido.
- More than one year ago.Off Leash Fun! More than one year ago.Off Leash Fun!
Great hiking with beautiful views. Take either paved path or the rocky ridge!
- More than one year ago.not the best More than one year ago.not the best
This is Parkis just okay because there's too many asphalt trails not enough good signage and the water. Any and very difficult to get to the site is misleading
- More than one year ago.WE LOVE IT! More than one year ago.WE LOVE IT!
This is our dog's favorite park of all time! She can't get enough of the sniffs, the varied topography, and the occasional new doggie and human friends that we meet. In the cooler months of Oct-April, we go at least 3-4x a week and spend at least a good hour easily each time. THE BEST!
- More than one year ago.Tiva and I was dogged tired More than one year ago.Tiva and I was dogged tired
Took the Sunset route. It was during the week so it wasn't busy, saw someone about every 5 or 10 mins. It's a perfect time to go, not too hot and it was green everywhere! Remember no bathrooms, bring water, and wear a hat, no shade! Can't wait to go again!
- More than one year ago.Best Dog Day Yet More than one year ago.Best Dog Day Yet
Taking the advised route off Sunset, I took my energetic lab up and down the rocky mountain bike path that seemed to lead all the way to Encino. She loved the smells, I loved the challenge of the hike and it had the perfect mix of friendly passersby AND solitude. Wish there were more and more like, it was a great place to have a little adventure.
- More than one year ago.Great Dog Friendly Hike More than one year ago.Great Dog Friendly Hike
Tried out this trail today with my wife, daughter and golden retriever. Parking was easy and the trail itself is wide with moderate to medium inclines. We could see downtown LA, the valley as well as the ocean from different spots along the trail. Love the fact that it is an off leash trail. Maya our golden had a blast!