All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Cabrillo Tide Pools Trail1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr, San Diego, CA, US, 92106
Cabrillo Tide Pools Trail has received a rating of 4.4 out of 5 bones by 7 dog owners on BringFido.
- More than one year ago.Seriously $10? More than one year ago.Seriously $10?
Just because the trail is made of dirt doesn't make it a "hike". A very short walk along the coast line for $10 (or $20 if the guy at the gate talks you in to a years pass, my bad). The rest of the San Diego coast line is free... This is a total rip off. Packed w/tourist and not one other dog! New in town and I fell for it.
- More than one year ago.Beautiful!!! More than one year ago.Beautiful!!!
Hike is easy enough to do in flip flops and I would recommend it if you plan to go in the sand! It was hard to find at first because it is in the Naval Base area and we weren't sure if we were allowed in but the gates are open so you just drive through and past the cemetery till the end toll booth. Vehicles driving in is $10 and we got there when they opened so there was a lot of parking but when we left it was pretty busy. Beautiful place to go on a beach adventure with your dog!!!
- More than one year ago.Easy and Beautiful short hike More than one year ago.Easy and Beautiful short hike
My little 7lb mixed breed loves it here! The walk isn't overwhelming for his little legs and the scenery is breathtaking! $5 admission is good for all week, so we have gone back every day.
- More than one year ago.Looking forward to the next trip! More than one year ago.Looking forward to the next trip!
It really was a gorgeous view! Our dog really enjoyed the trip. It is $5 admission, but that does include the whole park. Dogs are only allowed at the tide pools though. Be prepared to walk and climb, but it's nothing too strenuous!
- More than one year ago.Can't wait to come back! More than one year ago.Can't wait to come back!
My boyfriend and I love to take our two pit bulls for nature walks all around San Diego. This was one of the prettiest views ever! One of our dogs has only 3 legs so we can't do anything too extreme, and this trail was perfect. Got the dogs energy out, without over exerting any of us:) We will be back often, for sure.
- More than one year ago.Tide Pools More than one year ago.Tide Pools
We loved this hike. It was perfect. A great place to bring your dog for a few hours of beautiful views and a little exercise. I will go every time I am in San Diego!
- More than one year ago.Hills and Tide Pools More than one year ago.Hills and Tide Pools
The trails go up and down the hills next to the coast and then right down to the water. Great place to bring your best friend and see all the little critters in the pools.