South Carolina Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the South Carolina Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about South Carolina, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to South Carolina yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in South Carolina here.

Dog Friendly Restaurants

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in South Carolina where I can join my owner for dinner? Post your suggestion in the restaurant section now and you could win a $25.00 Restaurant.com gift certificate. There's a new winner every day! http://www.bringfido.com/restaurant/post/

Originally posted by Rocco (the dog) from Winter Park, FL, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

Charleston Restaurants

We just got back from Charleston and had an amazing time. We ate at Poogans Porch. A charming little place located in the historic area. Go to thier web site to read the touching story of there beloved Poogan. We had a table on the back porch and the 2Westies were brought a water bowl. I had a Honey glazed fried chicken stuffed w/ gouda,collards,ham,whipped potatoes,steamed green beans and a big fluffy hot biscuit served with honey butter. Yum!Yum! Bubba Gumps was well what can I say...That Forrest Momma aint already said! The food is always good at Bubba Gumps and the Dogs are always welcome outside on the patio!

Posted by 2Westies from Crossett arkansas
June 25, 2010 8:19 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.