Okinawa Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Okinawa Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Okinawa, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Okinawa yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Okinawa here.

Pet Businesses in Okinawa

Bring Fido is looking for the best veterinarians, pet sitters, groomers, and other pet professionals in Okinawa to recommend in our new 'Local Resources' section. If you know of a really great business that should be included, please reply to this post or send me an email at kara@bringfido.com. Thanks!

Originally posted by Kara from Boston, MA, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

animal hospital 22

I have taken my dog to Animal Hospital 22 in Okinawa City phone number 098-983-8822 for vaccinations, checkups, and to get spayed. They do a great job with prices similar to those in the states and usually have English speaking staff available. (If not, they will tell you when to call back, usually about 20 minutes.) They are open until 10 p.m. and have a 24 hour emergency service.

Posted by Sarah from camp shields
January 24, 2010 11:42 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.