Pocatello Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Pocatello Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Pocatello, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Pocatello yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Pocatello here.

Pet Businesses in Pocatello

Bring Fido is looking for the best veterinarians, pet sitters, groomers, and other pet professionals in Pocatello to recommend in our new 'Local Resources' section. If you know of a really great business that should be included, please reply to this post or send me an email at kara@bringfido.com. Thanks!

Originally posted by Kara from Boston, MA, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

Doggie Day Care and kennel

I love the Hawthorn Pet Den. When I take my dog to day care she gets to be in a group of dogs that she can play with all day. I didn't want her to be in a kennel because she is a shelter dog and I didn't want memories from that period of her life triggered (I didn't want her to feel like she was abandoned again). It's especially great in the winter when it is difficult for me to give her enough exercise ~ I go to the gym and when I pick her up from day care we are both pleasantly tired and relaxed. My pup is so used to the dogs and people that it doesn't bother her at all when I leave her overnight (or 5 nights). The dogs are watched at all times and I was really sold on them when I saw several of the workers at a local event and my pup ran up to them and gave them a very excited greeting like they were part of our pact and they are!

Posted by Tracey from Pocatello, ID, US
September 21, 2013 7:15 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.