Wake Forest Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Wake Forest Forum on August 20, 2010 8:33 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Wake Forest, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Wake Forest yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Wake Forest here.

Dangerous Dog incidents

I love bringing my dog to Wake Forest, my mother's home town. I especially love taking him to the dog park at Flaherty Park and walking him down beautiful N. Main St. But my family has recently suffered from a neighbor with a dog that has been deemed "dangerous" by Wake Co. Animal Control. This dog attacked and bit my grandmother and has been known to snap at other people and dogs. One of the owners even told us that they had been asked not to bring him back to the dog park. Another owner however is continuously resistant to efforts to control this dog and this has caused our family great anguish.

We are seeking information about other incidents where this dog has attacked other dogs and people. I am a dog lover and am not seeking to persecute this dog or his owners, but I do want to keep Wake Forest safe for people and dogs. Please let me know if you have had an incident with a black lab or lab mix in Wake Forest, specifically at Flaherty Park or on N. Main St.

Thanks

Originally posted by Meredith from Ruther Glen, VA, US
August 20, 2010 8:33 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.