United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on December 10, 2010 4:23 p.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

A Very Special and Unique Phoenix Dog Training Site

I just came across this site. I have to say I love it! Thank you to the administrators for putting it together.

I always try to give kudos where deserved so in saying that, I want to let everyone know about a new dog training place in Phoenix Arizona that absolutely rocks!

It's an air-conditioned indoor facility which is great and a necessity for Phoenix dog lovers during the summer months. They offer a huge variety of the different classes that would fall under dog obedience, puppy classes, dog agility training and such.

But what makes them so unique is their approach to overall canine health and wellness. They are committed to teaching owners how and helping dog owners to keep their pups healthy. As a result, they have canine conditioning classes monitored by a veterinarian and a canine nutritionist on staff. Plus, they even have a canine massage therapist.

I'm totally blown away by this place and I have a special bond with them. That's because with their help I've been able to get my little girl off of harmful allergy shots and daily Benedryl doses. And I can expect several more wonderful years with her as a result! It's a dog lovers answer for giving the best to their best friend.

Thank you Arizona Dog Sports-dog training phoenix!

Originally posted by Jo Chris from Phoenix, OR, US
December 10, 2010 4:23 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.