California Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the California Forum on January 5, 2011 2:45 p.m.. If you can help with this question about California, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to California yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in California here.

Advice, Have to transport 9 pets to Managua, Nicaragua

Hi
I Rescue more than 30 dogs from the streets in Downtown where i used to work, I have 7 dogs left and 2 cats since past 4 years, due to the economy I'm moving to Nicaragua to a farm where i grew up. I can't leave my pets behind, One big problem 3 of the dogs are Pit's one is blind, and because of being handicap and abused, she could be aggressive, the other 2 are very friendly even do one is deaf but friendly, have an English sheep dog, and 2 med mutts, and another blind Chihuahua that gets once in a while panic attacks he used to be a lot worse, and 2 cats, my landlord requested the home have to leave the end of January, Any suggestions? I would appreciated. Airlines doesn't take Pit's. Thanks

Originally posted by Monica from Pasadena, CA, US
January 5, 2011 2:45 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.