Atlanta Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Atlanta Forum on April 3, 2011 8:35 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Atlanta, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Atlanta yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Atlanta here.

Dog owner moving to the Atlanta Area

Hello,
My wife and I are moving to the Atlanta area and I'd like to find out a few things about the places to take dogs in that area, A good vet that can deal with dogs as well as cats and possibly ferrets, as well as the best off lead parks to take my dog to. He is a well behaved 2 yr old Husky mix and loves going to the local dog parks up here. If you have any other suggestions feel free to email me at dsknightblade@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Richard

Originally posted by Richard from Knoxville, TN, US
April 3, 2011 8:35 p.m.

Replies

here

hi, we arrived from italy in august. I took my miniature pinscher with me, we live in peachtree city now, It's a very good place for pets, there are vet (not too expensive) and very many place to go with dogs. there is a long carts pat, where we walking and run a lot!
sorry for my englis, I hope you will be good in georgia!
ivana

Posted by ivana from peachtree c
October 13, 2011 7:20 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.