Africa & Middle East Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Africa & Middle East Forum on June 1, 2011 9:34 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Africa & Middle East, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Africa & the Middle East yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Africa & the Middle East here.

Seek a Dachshund

Hallo Everybody
It is with great pleasure that i find this site. My daughter was in South Korea for 4 years, and whilst she was there she found a great friend in Sangu(her Dachshund). She recieved the doggie as a present from somebody in Korea, fallen so much in love with the doggie, that she brought Sangu with on her return to South Africa.We got Sangu in South Africa with great difficulty, coz of the SA pet import regulations.
She arrived in SA 1 April this year, yesterday 31 May, Sangu was driven over in front of our house, and died. We all were devastated, my daughter is in tatters, she cried all day long, in a state of histeria, out of focus, and she's just lying in bed staring and talking to her Sangu. We are all crying in our hearts and with her. Sangu took a special place in the house, was a loving doggie. We ALL miss him so much.
My promise to my daughter is that we will find her the same Sangu, same colour, same nose, same legs and feet, same eyes, same look, same naughtiness, and same little Dachshund friend. Even if i must ask the entire world through the internet to help to the same Sangu.
Please, dear friends in the world, help my daughter, help us to find another Sangu for her. I will pay whatever cost to get The doggie to South Africa.
Attach i include three pictures of Sangu, he was a busy doggie and very loving but naughty.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP. my number in South Africa is
+27830530321 or home number at +27219021350.or email kkock@northlink.co.za
THANK YOU PET LOVING FRIENDS OF THE WORLD
Karel Kock (Mr)
Here is SANGU

Originally posted by Karel Kock from Cape Town, ZA
June 1, 2011 9:34 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.