United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on June 21, 2011 8:14 p.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

Cross Country Trip with a Dog

Has anyone taken their dog on a car tour of the U.S.? We would welcome tips on how to keep our pup as happy as possible! This site was very helpful when we were mapping out dog parks to visit - I hope they are still all there and in good shape! I plan on posting updates on the parks we visit, as well as restaurants, hotels, and businesses that allow us to bring him in with us (he is a terrier mix, less than 15 pounds).

Tips and suggestions welcome!

Originally posted by Teresa from Woodstock, VA, US
June 21, 2011 8:14 p.m.

Replies

Cross-country Travel

I am moving from California to Baltimore. The plan is to travel by I-80 all the way. If you (or anyone) has traveled that way or has an opinion regarding a better route and the list of dog-friendly accomodations along the way, that would be terrific.

Posted by Nestor from Belmont, CA, US
November 28, 2011 2:18 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.