Whittier Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Whittier Forum on August 14, 2011 3:25 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Whittier, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Whittier yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Whittier here.

Looking for Spencer's Human & Dog relatives.

Hello my name is Michael Z., Spencer is my one year old Chiwinnie, but I call him a Winnichi dog, because he resembles more a Daschound than a Chihuahua. I adopted him from Christina H., a very nice laddy who was trying to find a good home for him. Well that was me and Spencer has been my loyal companion ever since. I would just like to find Christina H. & thank her for making it possible for Spencer & I to be a family. He has & always does make me laugh at his funny tricks and constant rambuncciousness, also his morning and evening running manic spells (I call it the running of the bulls) throughout the house. I'd like also to help her place more dogs so that other people can experience the same joy that I have in loving Spencer. So if you're from Whittier and know Chistina H. I can be contacted at : mozar54@live.com thanks and MORE LOVE FOR DOGS.

Originally posted by michael from Aliso Viejo, CA, US
August 14, 2011 3:25 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.