Key West Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Key West Forum on August 26, 2011 8:53 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Key West, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Key West yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Key West here.

Other Dog Beaches of the FL Keys?

I live in Key West. I know about the small dog beach next to Louie's and the HIggs Dog Park. But, are there any other places with water that allow dogs to run free? I wouldn't mind traveling a few miles up the keys. Please let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by cp68 from Key West, FL, US
August 26, 2011 8:53 a.m.

Replies

Anne's Beach MM 73.5

We've taken our dogs to this "beach" off-leash. Ocean-side. Two parking lots, one bath house with outdoor showers. There are several covered picnic tables and pretty shallow water for them to swim in.

Posted by Allison from Miami, FL, US
October 31, 2011 8:49 a.m.

Do not take your dog to this park READ

I was down on Key West for 2 months this year the park my dogs picked up worms and I had to take them to the vet in Kississme Florida after leaving the island... Garris / Kit were very sick ...It cos me money both my pups German Shepherds got worms from the park .... The dogs are allowed to drink out of dishes other dogs use and the park is not clean at all ...... I was very upset and will not be going to any dog parks anytime soon.....

DO NOT VISIT::::::::

Posted by Char from Idaho Falls, ID, US
February 7, 2012 6:14 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.