Breckenridge Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Breckenridge Forum on January 25, 2012 12:14 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Breckenridge, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Breckenridge yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Breckenridge here.

Missing Husky

Hi there,

Please post this flyer on any community boards you have access to, and forward on to any e-mail lists that you can. I have been working closely with Summit County Animal Control/Shelter, as well as all surrounding towns/counties as well. I thank you in advance for keeping an eye out for Forrest.

If anyone knows of any Ranchers forums or ways to get in touch with ranchers, please let me know - I wouldn't want him to show up on a ranch and get shot.

Thanks,
Darla

MISSING HUSKY "Forrest Lee"

Red & White siberian Husky with blue left eye and brown right eye, wearing a brown & yellow harness, neutered 7 1/2 year old male. He is very friendly to all people and other animals.

Lost on 1/14/12 on the descent from Quandary Peak. He has been spotted three times since then in the vicinity but the people didn't know he was lost at the time.

He responds to squeaky toys and will come if called by name. He has a microchip.

If you have any information about Forrest, please call (303) 960-7390 or (303) 669-5221.

Thank you kindly.

Originally posted by Darla from Broomfield, CO, US
January 25, 2012 12:14 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.