Hillsborough Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Hillsborough Forum on June 19, 2012 12:17 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Hillsborough, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Hillsborough yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Hillsborough here.

American Cancer Society

My name is Karen Winick and I am a Director of Special Events for the American Cancer Society. During the year ACS has an event called Bark For Life. The purpose of the event is to honor those dogs that have been a comfort to people while they are sick and to also honor all cancer survivors.

The event is usually a couple of hours long and it would consist of a walk and activities for the dogs and their owners.

I am looking to start a Bark event in your area and I am reaching out to groups such as yourselves to see if you would like to get involved in some way.

If you are interested, I would be more than happy to meet with you and tell you about the event.

I can be reached at 973.285.8028 or karen.winick@cancer.org.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Winick

Originally posted by karen Winick from Morristown, NJ, US
June 19, 2012 12:17 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.