California Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the California Forum on August 4, 2012 8:35 p.m.. If you can help with this question about California, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to California yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in California here.

Dog Abuse

I am working on a project to help prevent animal abuse. My friends dog, Kei, was physically abused when he was 5months old my his old owner Michael Fran here in San Diego. Michael threw Kei against a cement wall, kicked and punched him to hwere he fractured his right leg. Kei will be having surgery on Wednesday, August 8th, 2012. My friend gladly adoped Kei on August 2nd due to this event of abuse. Poor Kei will be doing physically therapy for 3 months after the procedue.

Not only did Michael Fran abuse Kei, but he also abused another dog andd threw him down the stairs and broke his left leg at the age of 4months, He also has a new dog that has already started to abuse.

This guy needs to be stoped and with this I am working to get him charged with Dog Abuse and bring Justice to these poor dogs. Please help me in stopping animal abuse and to stop Michael Fran from getting more dogs.

Originally posted by Danielle from La Jolla, CA, US
August 4, 2012 8:35 p.m.

Replies

Horrible Abuse

Danielle:
I am glad that there are people like you who care. What this guy is doing to animals is shocking and unbelieveable. You need to post the information online on how to contact the San Diego District Attorney. Let people express to the District Attorney the need to prosecute this person for this crime to the fullest extent of the law.

Posted by Allie from San Francisco, CA, US
August 5, 2012 9:16 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.