United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on January 22, 2013 2:05 p.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

Alternative to hotel friendly Options

Destination Downdog offers an alternative to hotel friendly hotels in Lubbock, TX. I will pick up your precious family member at your local destination, have a stress reduced sleepover at my place with awesome Italian Greyhound hosts, and return them when you are wanting them. Be it every day or upon leaving the Lubbock area.

I have 40 yrs experience with various breeds, 6 yrs. foster mom for Tx Italian Greyhound Rescue, and 3 yrs in-home boarding. Awesome park down the street for the dogs that need extended walks, close to enclosed dog park, 2 enclosed yards for romps and relief activities.

Originally posted by linda from Lubbock, TX, US
January 22, 2013 2:05 p.m.

Replies

Great Places

Its really great as many people like to keep their furry friends with them but they get very less place of such type and you owns one of these places, its really really great.

Posted by Ackerley from Farmington, NY, US
January 24, 2013 2:50 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.