Dog Behavior & Training Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Dog Behavior & Training Forum on May 28, 2013 5:36 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Dog Behavior & Training, please post a reply.

Former Dog Owner

Dog do Not belong in restaurants. I love dogs but would never bring one out to eat with me. It unsanitary and not fair to the people who do not own or like dogs. Look at the Naples news pole. 46% of 496 people were against dogs at restaurants. What are you people thinking. Its not worth the head ache it will bring you in lost business and extra cleaning and sanitation. While many will follow the rules the majority will abuse them and feed their dog from the table or their plates. I have seen this happen on two occasions already.

Originally posted by Rozine from Marco Island, FL, US
May 28, 2013 5:36 p.m.

Replies

Dogs are better and cleaner than kids

If you applied the same logic to kids, then they shouldn't be allowed in either. They bring all their sicknesses and dirty hands that have been in worse places then a dogs paws.

A well trained dog will lay quietly at his owners feet and will not interact with anyone else in a restraunt. Can you say that about your loud screaming kids.

Posted by Sit Means Sit from Sarasota, FL, US
November 18, 2014 6:33 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.