Cabo San Lucas Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Cabo San Lucas Forum on March 4, 2014 8:02 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Cabo San Lucas, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Cabo San Lucas yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Cabo San Lucas here.

Looking for a new home

Hi, my name is Missy and I am looking for a new forever home. My parents have to move overseas and I can't come with them, they are very sad about it and want to find me a good home before they leave.

I am very affectionate and will need lots of cuddles every day, I may look a little scary but I am a big baby. When I get scared I will need to sit in your lap so I can feel better and prefer to stay close to you so I know where you are. Mum and Dad think I’m super funny too so I will keep you laughing all the time.

I am an American Bulldog and come from Los Angeles originally, so English is my language of choice! We currently live in Cabo San Lucas but I can travel to USA or Canada easily as I have all my records with me.

I am good with other dogs, I have a sister who is very little and we play all the time. Sometimes I get super excited to meet people and want to jump up to say hello, so I will need someone who can give me some manners training. I love to get out and run around but I also love my lazy days as you can see from my big belly!

My parents are very upset to have to say goodbye to me so they will have lots of questions for you, I am very excited to meet you and see if you will be my new forever parents!

Please call us on 624 135 8534 and let’s have a chat!

Originally posted by Juanma from Cabo San Lucas, MX
March 4, 2014 8:02 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.