Roswell Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Roswell Forum on July 29, 2014 9:56 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Roswell, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Roswell yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Roswell here.

Lost dog

DO NOT STOP IN ROSWELL WITH YOUR DOG
My dog disappeared from my car when we were parked by our doctor's office. Although many Individuals helped us look for our dog, at first we received little or no cooperation from the police or Animal Control. We were told by many individuals that we had better "walk the kennels" if we wanted to find the dog at the local pound. We reported several leads we found ourselves, but had no follow up from city officials since "no one had called it in" I wondered if any call in was reported by the receptionist. IShe was later arrested?The receptionist at the pound was overheard complain that "I was annoying" with mi frequent visits. I found out that if my dog came in sick or injured, they would put her down without checking her chip.
Now I see online that there is a huge controversy between the city and animal rescue groups and as a result, many dogs were euthanized contrary to past practices. I will always wonder if my dog was collateral damage.

Until pets there are treated with the same respect as stolen property ….DO NOT COME TO ROSWELL WITH YOUR PET.

Originally posted by Kay from Pacific City, OR, US
July 29, 2014 9:56 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.