United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on September 2, 2014 7:22 a.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh NC Jones Buck Road

If you are traveling to Raleigh NC for the night or a extended stay the place to stay is Hawthorn Suites where the service is by far better than any hotel I have stayed in and I have traveled to many cities and countries in my life. What makes this visit even better is my four leg child Louie a Maltese is with me and they treat him as good if not better than I and he is welcome by all the staff. We have considered this home for four weeks and have two more weeks but we feel at home, we feel the staff is always excited to see us, and make us feel home which helps with the home sick feeling we have at times. Jennifer Barbara and staff are outstanding! Plan your next stay here and you will see what I experience.

Originally posted by Jon from Tallahassee, FL, US
September 2, 2014 7:22 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.