United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on December 7, 2014 12:16 p.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

Philadelphia fun with dog

I traveled to Philadelphia over the Thanksgiving weekend (2014) to visit family that aren't dog-lovers. Bringfido suggested some good places. But I wanted to recommend
the Winterfest Ice Rink at Penn's Landing. I stayed at the Hyatt (which allows dogs but charges 100$ pet fee), but it is great for walking your dog along the river and in winter there was an outdoor ice rink that allowed my dog to come into the festival. I can't say enough about the staff at this rink (Blue Cross rink I think is the name). They all were very friendly and greeted my dog. Also, there is a place to warm up by the fire while your family ice skates. (The only restriction is that dog's aren't allowed inside the cafes and other indoor areas.

Originally posted by Wendy from Bloomfield, NJ, US
December 7, 2014 12:16 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.