United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on May 2, 2015 10:29 a.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

Las Vegas Hotels For Dogs

Hi,

My husband & I are thinking of going to Las Vegas in about 3 months. We want to get a hotel room or a condo/house close to the Strip that allows 2 Shih Tzus (17 lbs each). We plan to crate them in the room when we aren't there. My concern is that if they bark at all when we are out, we don't want to be forced to find other accommodations. They don't usually bark a lot, but if they are in a new place they might bark at first. Any suggestions for this?

Thank you,
Jill

Originally posted by Jill from Denver, CO, US
May 2, 2015 10:29 a.m.

Replies

Travel Assistance

I don't think barking would be an issue if you rent a condo or a house. However, if you book a hotel room and the dogs are barking, usually the front desk will call the number that you leave with them. They will only call if other guests complain. Make sure they get plenty of exercise before they are crated. There are also special treats that have a calming effect that you may want to look in to!

Posted by Becca from Greenville, SC, US
May 5, 2015 6:26 a.m.

Las Vegas Hotels

There are many hotels in Las Vegas that are dog friendly. We stayed at Planet Hollywood and they were pretty accommodating. Make sure you ask where the dog runs are when you are at the front desk.

Posted by Jes from Los Angeles, CA, US
May 7, 2015 9:02 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.