Canada Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Canada Forum on June 1, 2015 6:11 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Canada, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Canada yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Canada here.

Day care while attending Women's World Cup games?

We are traveling & camping in Canada & hope to attend some Women's World Cup games & need to find doggie day care for the few hours of the game particularly in Vancouver . Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Roberta from Redwood City, CA, US
June 1, 2015 6:11 p.m.

Replies

CITPETS’ Playground

Being a first time furry parent you instinctly become protective of your pup. My partner and I decided we needed our dog Kona to be at a place where he'll have fun, exert all his energy, and be happy. We happen to always end up going to CITIPETS store in West Portal and we saw they have playground also, so we decided we wanted to check it out.

It was the best decision of our lives. KONA loves going there during the day when we both have long hours and he comes home happy and pooped! We had him stay overnight and he just as happy. We're happy if he's happy.

If you got a pup that needs some play time, I highly recommend this place, the staff is awesome and your pup will come home happy and pooped!

Posted by Robb from New York, NY, US
August 26, 2015 3:28 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.