Suggestions/Feedback Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Suggestions/Feedback Forum on July 13, 2015 8:37 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Suggestions/Feedback, please post a reply.

Quality Inn - Stuart Fl

This hotel is listed here as Pet Firendly. While it does allow pets to stay they are far from friendly about it. They charge you $20/night/pet. Dogs are allowed only in rooms. The 1st words spoken to me when I went in with my dog to register were "He can't be here" and I was then ordered out of the lobby. Since I was traveling alone with my dog I was forced to leave her alone in the car with the ac running. while I cheked in. It took over 30 minutes for them to complete the checked in. When I talked with the manager the next morning she was rude and led to me claiming FL law prohibited dogs in the lobby. I will never stay at this hotel again

Originally posted by Julie from Seminole, FL, US
July 13, 2015 8:37 p.m.

Replies

Travel Assistance

Thank you so much for letting us know! If you would like to leave a review by the listing (http://www.bringfido.com/lodging/73552/) it would be very helpful to future travelers!

Thank you,
Becca with BringFido.com

Posted by Becca from Greenville, SC, US
July 17, 2015 7:16 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.