United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on August 11, 2015 4:49 a.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

Logding Rates

We are looking for cabin in NH that is dog friendly. Love the "Bringfido" however all prices for lodging on this site that I looked into is wrong...
For example I look at one that said $70.00 +. I get there it is $170.00 plus $50.00 per pet fee. I called and said the don't have $70.00 rate. I looked at four cabins and there rates all the same. Beware..

Originally posted by Robin from South Glens Falls, NY, US
August 11, 2015 4:49 a.m.

Replies

Travel Assistance

Hi!

While BringFido focuses on hotel bookings, we do have cabins and vacation rentals on our site as a resource for our users. I apologize for the confusion, as we are in the process of updating this aspect of our site. The rates you are seeing are the lowest year round rates.

Thanks!
Becca
BringFido.com

Posted by Becca from Greenville, SC, US
August 13, 2015 12:23 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.