Lexington Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Lexington Forum on October 16, 2015 8:35 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Lexington, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Lexington yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Lexington here.

Dog hotels

Hi!
Well be moving to Lexington or the outer areas of Lexington in January and we have three dogs with us. While we house hunt we need to find a rental that will accept our dogs. One is big at 74 lbs, a Doberman, then our middle pup is a Min Pin and we have a Yorkie. All are house trained and well behaved dogs.
We can stay at a motel, hotel or house rental. I prefer to stay in the countryside. It might be snowy then so I'd love to have a wide open space where they can run off-leash.
any suggestions are welcome. Plus we're looking for a 3bd house over 2200 sq ft up to 400k to purchase. Again I prefer the country and a acre. Purchased home needs to be fully updated, kitchen and baths.

Originally posted by Janis & Juan from Woodbridge, VA, US
October 16, 2015 8:35 a.m.

Replies

Travel Assistance

Our Pet Travel Experts would be happy to give you some suggestions. Just give us a call at 877-411-3436!

Happy Travels,
Becca with BringFido.com

Posted by Becca from Greenville, SC, US
October 19, 2015 7:49 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.